The meaning behind the logo:
- The triangle represents the merging of two cultures that when put together radiates a unique energy that brings out the best in both worlds.
- Red represents Canada, Blue represents the Philippines. The red color of Canada further enhances the Philippine identity, and consistent with its value for a mosaic culture, it does not assimilate the heritage of its immigrants, but rather enhances its identity.
- The rays unifies the two seemingly separate triangles – becoming one, yet preserving the distinct nature of the Filipino-Canadians.
- The eight rays represents the limitless potentials of what the Filipino-Canadian can contribute to its community. 8 being a symbol of infinity.
- PCC is confident in its belief on the relevant limitless contribution of the Filipino-Canadians in making a better Canada.