PROTECT YOURSELF, YOUR LOVED ONES AND THE COMMUNITY
- Outbreak Update
- Wash Your Hands
- Physical Distancing
- Wearing a Non-Medical Mask or Face Covering
- Printable Awareness Resources
- Assessment Centre and Care Clinics
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Canada Employment Insurance
- Canada Child Benefit
- Support for Students and Recent Graduates
- Mortgage Payment Deferral
- Low-income Energy Assistance Program
- Credit Canada Free Counselling
- Temporary Deferral of OSAP Payments
- Ontario Guaranteed Annual Income System Payments for Seniors
- Ontario Support for Families
- If you are in crisis, please contact the Mental Health Crisis Line (24 hours a day/7 days a week)at 613-722-6914 or if outside Ottawa toll-free at 1-866-996-0991.
- If you (or your child) are experiencing thoughts of suicide or harming yourself, please call 9-1-1.
- Youth Services Bureau (Bilingual) 24/7 Crisis Line: 613-260-2360 or 1-877-377-7775 (toll free for Eastern Ontario)
- ConnexOntario: Adults and frontline workers who are dealing with the realities of COVID-19 can call ConnexOntario at 1-866-531-2600 for mental health, addictions and problem gambling support.
- 211 Ontario: For information and referrals for community, government, social and health services, including mental health resources across Ontario, call 211 or 1-877-330-3213. Live web chat is also available.
- BounceBack: A free, evidence-based cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) program that offers guided mental health self-help supports for adults and youth 15+ using workbooks, online videos and phone coaching. Call 1-866-345-0224.
- Kids Help Phone: Children and youth 18 and younger who need to talk to someone about their mental health can call 1-800-668-6868, for 24/7 phone and text support.
- Good2Talk: A phone and texting service that offers confidential support to post-secondary students. Call 1-866-925-5454.
- Hope for Wellness Helpline: Indigenous peoples can call 1-855-242-3310 for immediate mental health counselling and crisis intervention across Canada (available in some Indigenous languages). Live web chat is also available.
- Talk 4 Healing: Indigenous women can get help, support and resources seven days a week, 24 hours a day, with services in 14 languages by calling or texting 1-855-554-4325. Live web chat is also available.