Participants/Entrants will express their view/feelings of Filipino-Canadian resilience during the pandemic in any art form.
- This contest is open to all Filipino Canadian frontliners, caregivers and seniors in Ottawa & nearby areas.
- No age limit
Entry Categories and requirements:
- All Entries must be an original artwork made by the participant in any of the following categories: drawing, painting, collage, photography, video, dance, poetry, writing, music.
- Entries may be uploaded and submitted via email: email@example.com ; send in an email if a special accommodation is needed such as pick up of artwork.
- Only one entry per participant.
- Submit entry by March 10, 2021, 11:59 PM.
- Three winners: 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be chosen.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges from the PCC Board of Directors.
- Winners will be announced on March 15, 2021; posted on the PCC website and on the PCC Facebook page.
- Gift cards will be awarded to those chosen as top 3:
- 1st place, $100 gift card of choice
- 2nd place, $60 gift card of choice
- 3rd place, $40 gift card of choice
- The PCC Project Coordinator will arrange hand over of gift cards to the winning participants.
Criteria for judging:
- The winning artwork will be based on creativity and originality.
Participation in the contest and/or acceptance of a token in the form of a gift card, constitutes permission for the PCC to use, without notice or further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, any eligible Participant’s Entry, photo, likeness, biographical information, statement, and voice in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Website or the Contest or other promotions, and winning participants hereby release the Contest Entities from any liability with respect thereto (each a “Publicity Release”).
By participating, eligible Participants agree to these official guidelines, which are final and binding in all respects. Gift cards for winners have to be claimed not later than a week after the contest. Any unclaimed gift card will be used by PCC in future events. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, PCC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the contest.