Terms of Reference
Administrative and Finance Clerk
Reports to the PCC Treasurer and are expected to do the following tasks:
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the project,
- Assist project staff in drafting posters and other communication materials,
- Prepare and process financial documents such as bills, receipts, and invoices.
- Keep financial records as determined and guided by the PCC Treasurer,
- Assist PCC Treasurer in monitoring financial transactions, especially project expenses by ensuring prompt submission of expense reports by project staff,
- Undertake other tasks as assigned by the PCC Treasurer and as needed by the project.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge and skills in basic bookkeeping
- Good financial and mathematical skills
- Good English communication skills (especially in writing)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Preferred (but not must have) qualifications are:
- Knowledge in Quickbooks accounting software
- Knowledge and skills in using Canva or other digital design software
This is a part-time position (20 hours/week) on a short-term engagement (8 months, from August 16, 2023 to April 15, 2024). PCC offers a competitive rate to the successful candidates.
Applicants may send their most current CV with a cover letter to email@example.com indicating the subject title: Administrative and Finance Clerk, not later than August 10, 2023, 5:00 PM.